How to Uninstall Valorant : Valorant is a highly competitive FPS game which has become a global phenomenon. There are thousands of players signing up to Valorant each day.
But, Valorant update comes with glitches that require players to install the game again. If you’re someone trying to remove the game due to various reasons, like looking to break or to stop playing the game, we have you covered.
We’ve provided the steps to follow to learn how to deinstall Valorant.
How to Uninstall Valorant
As I mentioned before it is possible that there are other reasons to remove the game. Whatever the reason you have to explore ways to remove Valorant off your computer.
Also Read : Best weapon skins csgo
There are two ways to remove Valorant from your device in complete. The first step is to remove Valorant’s anti-cheat program Riot Vanguard while the other one is to eliminate Valorant itself and How to Uninstall Valorant is done by other methods.
It is important to keep in mind that you must shut down all Valorant or Riot Vanguard software prior to disabling the software. Be sure that Valorant has been shut down properly. Then, open the tray for the system on the taskbar, right-click the Riot Vanguard icon and choose Exit Vanguard.
Uninstall Valorant using Control Panel
As stated earlier as a prerequisite, you must remove Riot Vanguard and uninstall Valorant from your computer in order to ensure that it is removed from your computer.
- Use your Windows keys + S to launch Search.
- Enter the Control Panel and press Enter.
- Click here to access the Programs.
- Then, navigate towards Programs and Features.
- Look for Riot Vanguard on the list, and then select it.
- Click on the uninstall button on the right.
- The process will take a while to be completed.
- Then, locate Valorant on the other list, and then select it.
- Click on the Remove button.
- Restart your computer once the process has been completed.
Alternately you can utilize the settings of the application to remove the game.
Also Read : What Is Wave Browser ? Everything you must know
- Settings. Open the Settings.
- Start by selecting your apps choice from the menu on the left.
- Click here to go to Apps and Features..
- Explore the list to locate Riot Vanguard.
- Click the More Options (the 3 vertical dots) and then select uninstall.
- You can confirm that you want to uninstall with a click on the Uninstall button.
- Make sure to wait for a while until your process has been completed.
- Find Valorantfrom this list, and repeat the procedure.
- Restart your computer when the uninstallation process is complete.
Uninstall Valorant by using Command Prompt
If you are unable to remove r uninstall Valorant by following the steps mentioned above, for any reason, you may make use of the command prompt option to remove it. You will require administrator rights in order to do this.
Also Read : How to Stop Calls on iPhone Without Blocking
- Stop all Valorant-related applications like Riot Vanguard.
- Use the Windows key + Ron your keyboard to start Run. Run dialog.
- In the box, type cmd and then press the keys Ctrl, Shift and Enter to display an command prompt as an administrator.
- Enter the words sc delete VGC and press Enter.
- Then, type the following: sc remove vgk and press Enter again.
- Restart your computer once the codes have been fully executed.
- Then, browse through the Program Files on your C drive (C:\Program Files).
- Search for Riot Vanguard and remove the entire folder.
I hope you’re in a position to remove or uninstall Valorant as well as Riot Vanguard easily. We would appreciate it if you let us know which method was the most effective for you.
You’re stuck in the plat? If Dot Esports thinks you might be able to get out but there’s an option to hang the towel. The VALORANT meta is changing what feels like a daily routine, with 14-year-old kids coming in with their pin-point accuracy as well as incredibly quick reaction times. How can some players stay ahead?
Uninstall Valorant definitely isn’t an option for all players. To consistently win in the game users must engage in the FPS grind, go to deathmatch and the range and then practice their skills through custom-made matches.
If you’re not winning the game, you’ll have to fight to attain a decent kill/death ratio. The slope is slippery which leads players to take off their caps.
Some athletes hit their ceiling or have other commitments that hinder reaching high list.
You’ve reached this point but you’re still looking to remove the program VALORANT..
However, it’s not as simple as you imagined. If you go to your control panel and select uninstall, you’ll end up in the face of an error. There are some additional steps to take in order to get rid of your system of the incredibly powerful.
How do I remove the VALORANT
First, you’ll need to first uninstall Vanguard an anti-cheat program developed by Riot. It is possible to close Vanguard by opening the system tray located on the right-hand side of your screen clicking at the red Vanguard icon and then selecting the exit option.Screengrab via Windows
A message will display at this point and ask whether you would like to “turn off” Vanguard. Select Yes.Screengrab via Windows
After it’s closed it will allow you to remove each of Vanguard as well as the UNINSTALL VALORANT as normal. It’s as easy as using the Windows Key or pressing your Windows icon that appears on the taskbar, then typing “Add to remove or uninstall programs” within the search box, then pressing Enter.Screengrab via Windows
From there you can scroll down to “Riot Vanguard”,” right-click and remove the program.Screengrab via Windows
Then, remove Valorant by following the same procedure.
- In the beginning, you’ll need uninstall the anti-cheat application, Vanguard.
- This can be done by closing the application via the system tray. Select “turn off” whenever you’re confronted by Vanguard or by typing “add or delete programs” in the search box.
- There will be a list of all the programs which include Riot Vanguard that you’ll be able to remove.
- After you have uninstalled Vanguard it is possible to remove Valorant by following the same procedure. Find “Add and remove applications” within the Search bar, and then scroll to the word “VALORANT” to deinstall the game.
Here it is, Uninstall VALORANT is no longer. It is no longer on your computer. Hopefully, you’ll be able to hold off the urge to jump back into the game of.
If you’ve made an enormous mistake, it’s easy to and download Vanguard and the VALORANTon Riot’s site.
Here are the top melee skins available in VALORANT.
Although the VALORANT‘s Knifing mechanic isn’t always function properly however, the players are guaranteed interesting melee styles and amazing animations.
Players are able to take on nearly every kind of melee weapon that is available, with knives being the most effective of all intimate and personal style of fighting. The team members will always view your melee weapons. Guns are used for specific situations, while knives last forever.
Most of the time, when you’re watching players, they’ll be hitting the keys 1 and 3. The last thing you’ll want to be looking at is the standard knife.
Once you’ve put on your new knife, it will always be available in your collection.
Here are the top melee skins available in Valorant.
Screengrab via Riot Games
Nothing is better than the dragon’s power right at your fingertips.
The Elderflame Collection, Valorant’s only and exclusive Ultra Edition skin line, lets players use dragon-themed weapons. Certain skins for weapons can distract players and create the largest amount of whiffs. It’s the Elderflame Dagger is seamless and it’s there to make a splash. It doesn’t distract the players It just sits in your agent’s hands just waiting for the right moment to be used.
After you’ve outfitted this beast the dagger turns, displaying its dangerous flames and embers as it follows its course. It is a perfect match with dragon phantoms, vandals and dragons. Although it is expensive weapons, the melee looks amazing.
The distinctive look of the Elderflame Dagger is more than an incentive to purchase this weapon of melee and is a must-have for all fantasy valueenthusiasts.
Screengrab via Riot Games
Oni Claw Oni Claw really helps you get the teeth in an incredibly satisfying.
It is a must-have Oni collection is a stunning work of art. The Japanese folklore-inspired weapons are an elegant and deadly add-on in your weaponry. The players will grab this demon-like ogre , and attack opponents with its sharp fangs. The players can also upgrade the weapon to unleash its green spiritual energy that creates a trail every time it swings.
BlastX Technology Coated Polymer Knife
Screengrab via Riot Games
Its BlastX Knife isn’t flashy, but it does the job completed. It’s a good thing, because for BlastX users either rubber or plastic can do as much harm as sharp knives. The knife is appropriate for anyone of all ages, and performs on the battlefield and just like every other blade. The melee weapon comes with a few variants that go with it. Magepunk, Ego, and Winterwunderland provide players with all the options they can want with just one knife.
Screengrab via Riot Games
The Celestial Fan is, without any doubt, the top melee skin you can use on the hottest summer days. Its Celestial Collection was made to commemorate an important event, the Lunar New Year, with the fan sporting an ox on its handle in gold. The gorgeous design shows magnificent clouds, mountains, with a bright sun shining across the sky.
It’s a fantastic option to cool down since when players check their weapons and the fan starts to spin. It can also be used as a weapon. Don’t allow the image to fool you.
Screengrab via Riot Games
Uninstall Valorant hosts a range of axes, but none is quite as stunning than that of the Glitchpop Axe. The axes found in the Uninstall VALORANT collection are an under-appreciated melee weapon. While many of the knives and even baseball bats are awesome but this Glitchpop cyberpunk look is all you need in an axe.
The neon colors and holograms enliven the boring melee weaponry, creating an appealing and futuristic appearance that fans of the game can appreciate.
Gaia’s Wrath is a gorgeous axe. The wood handle that has the red gem within the hilt provides so much dimension to the simple style. The red stand out from the black handle offering an incredible visual contrast with the Game of Thrones-inspired tree trunk. This is certainly one of the most basic but stylish knives from the Uninstall Valorant collection.